As a parent, you have countless responsibilities to your children. Going beyond the absolute necessities like food and shelter, youContinue reading
- What does a financial analyst do?Financial analysis is the process of evaluating businesses, budgets, projects and various other financial data to determine their performance and suitability. Typically used to determine if an entity is stable, solvent, liquid or profitable enough to warrant a monetary investment. It reflects various complex financial data which is then used to evaluate economic trends, build […]
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew about Level I ExamThis week, I am reminiscing back to those bygone days of the Level I CFA Program exam. I remember it well, o.k. probably because it was only few years ago. So naïve and full of mistakes, mistakes that hopefully you will not have to make. Download Mock Exams for 2019 Exam Levels I, II and […]
- What to do if you fall behind in studying for the CFA Program examsA question I start getting a lot this time of year is what should a candidate do if they fall behind in their CFA exam study schedule. There are now few weeks before the June exam and time is running out to put in the average 300 hours most candidates need to prepare. Whether you […]
- New exam format for Levels II and III of CFA Program examUpdate 1: CFA Institute has given more information about the new format and this brings much more clarity. There will be 8 item-sets of 6 questions each and 3 item-sets of 4 questions each in every 3-hours exam session. CFA Institute has changed exam format for candidates of Level II and Level III. This change […]
- How To Become A Financial Analyst With No ExperienceDownload Mock Exams for 2019 Exam Levels I, II and III by clicking here. Finance is a broad and lucrative industry with a large number of career opportunities. Professionals earn huge salaries and bonuses across a variety of jobs in this field. If you are interested in numbers or the career, you might be thinking […]
- CFA Program Curriculum Changes 2019 for Levels I, II & IIIWhat has changed in Level II CFA Program and 3. Find out new readings and make study plan based on updated 2019 LOS The post CFA Program Curriculum Changes 2019 for Levels I, II & III appeared first on FinQuiz.
- Using Your CFA Program Skills in Sin CityLet’s face it: studying for the CFA Program exam isn’t the most fun thing in the world. At times, you want to pull your hair out. At other times, the boredom kicks in. And then there are the inevitable moments of stress, despondency, and apprehension in the weeks and days before the exam. It is […]
- CFA® Program vs. CFP® mark : What is difference and which should you go for?If you are working in the finance field, you would have heard a lot about CFA Program and CFP. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP) are two certifications that indicate that the financial professional holding them is capable and qualified to do some kind of work. Each of these certificates requires different […]
- A poem about CFA Program, you will love it!CFA Program Exam If it’s your desire to be the best Please take the CFA Program Test. Cumulative in design, the exam, To pass three levels must be the plan. First strive to conquer Level One, Then tackle Two, when that is done. Only the best will reach Level Three, Of 100 that start, at […]
- CFA Program exam preparation, you cannot go wrong with FinQuizC The post CFA Program exam preparation, you cannot go wrong with FinQuiz appeared first on FinQuiz.